Questions to Ask a Painting Contractor in Austin
When you hire a skilled painting contractor, you can say goodbye to sloppy edges and paint spills and say hello to professional results you’ll enjoy for years to come. But how do you know the painting contractor you hire will have the experience and tools needed for the job at hand?
At 360° Painting® Austin, we understand that hiring a painting contractor to work in your home requires confidence and trust, and knowing the right questions to ask can make all the difference between sub-par work and extraordinary results.
How to Choose a Painting Contractor in Austin
Before you hire a painter, schedule an in-person consultation and ask these five questions. Taking the time now can save you money and hassles later.
- How long will the job take, and when can they start? If you need your foyer painted sooner than later, booking a contractor that can’t start for three weeks could be an issue. At 360° Painting Austin, we respect your time and typically complete projects within two weeks of your initial consultation.
- Which paint brands will be used? Low-grade paints will not produce the same high quality results as premium paints. At 360° Painting Austin, our painting contractors use only the best paints, finishes, and stains from PPG, Sherwin-Williams, and Benjamin Moore for exceptional results each and every time.
- Do they guarantee their work? A reputable painting company will guarantee their preparation and application process, and if they don’t, keep looking. At 360° Painting Austin, we take pride in the work performed by our painting contractors and provide a two year guarantee on every painting project to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- How will your home be prepared for painting? Protecting your home during the painting process and prepping the surfaces to be painted are both instrumental to a job well done. At 360° Painting Austin, we take great care to ensure your furniture, floors, and belongings are covered before any work begins. Only then will we hand scrape and sand the areas to be painted, repair cracks, and spot prime where needed. When painting begins, we will inspect our work for a smooth finish after every coat of paint, and do another inspection when painting is complete. After cleaning up the workspace, we’ll take you on a final walkthrough of your home to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the work performed.
- How much experience do they have performing the work you need done? Not all painters have the same level of experience, and a painter who can do a great job on kitchen cabinets might not have the experience or tools needed to paint the two-story exterior of your home. The painting contractors at 360° Painting Austin have been working in our community for years, completing hundreds of interior and exterior jobs, and have the knowledge and experience needed for your next painting project.
Ready to work with the painting company homeowners have come to rely on for quality work and exceptional customer service? Call 360° Painting Austin today at (512) YES-2-360 to schedule a free in-person estimate with one of our professional painting contractors.