Painting Company in Bastrop: Our Tips for Choosing Paint Colors
Choosing a paint color for the interior or exterior of your home can be overwhelming. Luckily, our painting company in Bastrop has the expertise and tools to help.
Here at 360º Painting® Austin-Bastrop, we offer complimentary color consultations and have a color visualizer tool on our website to assist you in finding your perfect shade.
Our Painting Company’s Tips for Choosing Interior Colors
The interior color of your home expresses your personal style and welcomes your guests. Here are our tips on nailing down the right shade:
- Find existing inspiration in your home. Oftentimes, an existing piece in the home can provide the basis for the interior color scheme. Whether it is an existing sofa, piece of art, or pair of curtains, you can find a color that will complement that piece.
- Start with a color you love. If you’re at a loss to pick a color, start with one that you really like. Remember there are different shades and hues of every color, so you are bound to find one that suits your home.
- Make neutrals more exciting. It is universally accepted that neutral colors can be a safe way to paint your walls. However, they can also feel a bit drab. You can spice it up by painting the neutral color in stripes along the wall, or pair it with an accent wall or vibrant decor.
Our Tips for Choosing Exterior Colors
The exterior of the home is the first thing people see. It is a fantastic way to make a first impression about your family and style. Here are our top tips for choosing an exterior color:
- Look around you. It is always a good idea to drive around your neighborhood for inspiration. You will be able to see what your neighbors have done and what color schemes might be popular and acceptable in the area.
- Use contrasting colors. This is an important tip for making the exterior of your home pop. Choosing contrasting colors for siding and shutters will create a visually impacting look.
- Pay attention to sunlight. The sun will travel in a certain path across your house. Keep in mind that sunlight intensifies colors. Areas with mostly sun will look better with subtle colors, while shade can handle more bold hues.
We will be happy to assist you in finding your paint color. Our painting company offers free color consultations in Bastrop and the Austin area.
Call us today at (512) 522-5909 for your free consultation from our painting company in Bastrop.