Residential Interior Painting in Bastrop
If you are in the Bastrop and Austin area and on the hunt for professional interior painting services, look no further than 360° Painting.
At 360° Painting Austin-Bastrop, our house painters know how difficult and painstaking a process it can be searching for the right painting contractor to handle your interior painting project. We also understand the time, effort, and energy that go into taking care of the work yourself. It’s why so many homeowners are looking for an interior painting professional to take care of the work. 360° Painting Austin-Bastrop believes it should not be so difficult to find interior painting contractor who can be trusted to do the job right. We serve the greater Bastrop and Austin area with a philosophy based on quality of both paint and performance, along with expert customer service, fine attention to detail, and absolute professionalism.
Our Interior Painting Process
360° Painting Austin-Bastrop has organized these ideals for each project into a step by step process guaranteed to meet or exceed all of your home’s interior painting needs. In the planning stages, we are happy to offer recommendations and input regarding the finish and type of paint to use to create the best finish. We ask that you remove all pictures, valuables, and precious items prior to starting the job, but we will take care of nearly every other aspect of the preparations. We will move all of your furniture into the center of the room and protect it with plastic sheeting. We will handle removing electrical face plates, will caulk and putty any necessary areas, perform any minor carpentry repairs, and let you know if anything beyond our scope needs to be completed and make recommendations regarding those concerns.
The rest of the 360° Painting Austin-Bastrop interior painting process is as follows:
- We spot prime all repaired areas to guarantee a uniform finish with no misfit areas.
- We will apply a full coat of primer or sealer if needed to guarantee uniformity.
- We will apply the necessary amount of coats to ensure we have satisfied all of the needs of the job, and will apply the finish coat to various trim to cover all areas.
- We perform an inspection upon completion, make any touch-ups or adjustments as needed.
- We will conduct a final walk through to guarantee you are completely satisfied with our work.