Residential Exterior Painting in Charleston
Increase the value of your home with professional exterior painting services from 360° Painting® Charleston.
Everyone sees the exterior of your home, so it’s essential that it looks its best. If you see peeling or faded paint, call on 360° Painting® Charleston. Our professional exterior painting contractors have the experience, equipment, and skill to deliver stunning results that will instantly add curb appeal and value.
Charleston’s Exterior Painting Professionals
Whether you’re preparing to sell your house or ready for a change of color, you want professional results and a stress-free experience. At 360° Painting® Charleston, we take all the hassles of prepping, painting, and clean up off your shoulders so you can get back to your day-to-day activities.
Our meticulous process ensures that every step of your exterior painting project will be completed with precision and attention to detail, including:
- A free consultation to discuss your project, inspect your home’s exterior, and provide a written estimate
- Free color consultations to help you find the perfect colors for your home
- Covering landscaping, decks, lawn furniture, and other outdoor items before work begins
- Removing shutters and storm windows before painting
- Power washing the exterior to remove mildew and dirt
- Removing and replacing rotten wood as needed
- Securing loose shingles or moldings and performing other minor carpentry repairs
- Scraping, glazing, and priming windows
- Hand scraping to remove old paint, sanding, filling voids, and spot priming
After prepping the exterior of your home, we’ll start painting. Our painters bring all the necessary tools and equipment and are fully licensed and bonded for added peace of mind. For superior durability and color clarity, we only use the finest paints and finishes from PPG, Sherwin-Williams, and Benjamin Moore.
With the first coat of paint applied, we’ll inspect our work for a smooth finish. If anything isn’t perfect, we’ll sand, prime, and repaint before applying as second coat. Shutters will be painted and allowed to dry before re-hanging and storm windows will be put back in place. A finish coat will be applied to trim work on windows, doors, and soffits. When all surfaces have dried, we’ll inspect the finish on your home’s exterior and make touch-ups if needed.
When we have finished our inspections, we’ll clean up, remove our equipment, and invite you to walk the exterior of your home with us. We only consider a job finished when you are thrilled with the results.
Ready to give your home’s exterior a brand new look? Call 360° Painting® Charleston today at (843) 606-1998 to schedule a free consultation.
Exterior painting services from 360° Painting® Charleston are available to homeowners in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Daniel Island, Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, and the surrounding areas.