Limited Time Upgrade
Upgrade to Sherwin Williams Emerald® interior / exterior paint.Learn More
360° Painting of
360° Painting Fort Lauderdale: House Painters & Painting Services
Update the look of your home with expert painting services from 360° Painting® Fort Lauderdale.
If you have a painting project on your to-do list, call the professionals at 360° Painting® Fort Lauderdale. Our experienced house painters are committed to excellence in workmanship and customer service, and are available to homeowners in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Plantation, Sunrise, Weston, and the surrounding FL communities.
House Painters You Can Trust in Fort Lauderdale
When you welcome painters into your home, you want a trustworthy team that’s qualified to get the job done beautifully, and on time. At 360° Painting® Fort Lauderdale, our house painters treat every home they enter as if it were their own, leaving no detail to chance.
Our painting company is locally owned and operated, and our house painters are fully licensed and insured. We provide a wide range of interior and exterior painting services, including two-story entries, intricate staircases, decks, fencing, and kitchen cabinets.
Schedule a free, in-person estimate today for a consultation with one of our experienced house painters. They’ll review your project, discuss your vision for the space, answer questions, and give you a written estimate that explains the work we’ll perform.
Overwhelmed at the thought of choosing colors and finishes? We also offer free color consultations. Our house painters can make suggestions, discuss paint color trends in the local area, and help you find the perfect interior and exterior paint colors for your home.
For consistently flawless results on every project, big or small, our house painters use a multi-step checklist that leaves no detail to chance, including:
- Covering furniture and protecting floors with plastic sheeting and drop cloths before work begins
- Filling nail holes that are no longer needed with premium-grade materials and making minor carpentry repairs
- Scraping, sanding, and spot-priming to ensure the smoothest finish possible
- Using only the highest quality paints and finishes from premium brands that include Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, and PPG
- Checking all surfaces after the first coat of paint is applied; if we find an inconsistency, we’ll sand and prime again until it’s perfect
- Applying a finishing coat to all trim, moldings, and windows
- Making a final inspection before sweeping, vacuuming, removing tools, and putting furniture back into place.
When we’re done cleaning up, we’ll invite you to walk through your project and inspect our results. We never consider our job done until you are 100% satisfied.
Ready for our house painters to make your next painting project a success? Call 360° Painting® Fort Lauderdale today at (954) 271-2728 to schedule your free in-person estimate and color consultation.