Hiring a Painting Contractor in Franklin: 5 Things to Ask
Let’s face it, life is busy, and the idea of taking on a painting project while keeping up with the kids and work can be overwhelming. Hiring a reputable painting contractor for your next project can save time and provide professional results, but how do you make an informed choice? At 360° Painting® Franklin, our painting contractors understand that choosing a company to bring into your home is a big decision and not to be taken lightly. Asking the right questions before you hire can be the difference between sub-par work and extraordinary results.
How to Hire a Painting Contractor in Franklin
Before booking a painter, take the time to schedule an in-person estimate and ask these five questions, it will save you time and money down the road.
- How long has the company been in business? The painting industry can have a high turnover rate, so you want to be sure the painting contractor you hire has experience and won’t disappear next week. Locally owned and operated, 360° Painting Franklin has been working with families in the community for many years. Our experienced painters provide free color consultations, top quality workmanship, and professional results you’ll fall in love with.
- Which paint brands will be used? The quality of the materials used for you project will greatly impact the final result and how long it lasts. At 360° Painting Franklin, our painting contractors use the highest quality paints and materials, including PPG, Sherwin Williams, and Benjamin Moore for stellar results every time.
- How will your home be prepared and protected before painting? As you probably know from past DIY projects, preparation is a huge part of any project. We treat your home with great care, covering furniture and floors before starting. We repair holes and cracks with premium-grade products and spot prime any repairs. When the project is completed, we will clean the workspace and do a final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- How long will the project take? Everyone has heard a horror story about the contractor who started a job and never came back, or the painting project that dragged on for months. Before hiring a painting contractor in Franklin, ask not only how many days they will be working in your home, but how many days from start to finish. Although the size and difficulty of jobs can vary, we can typically complete projects within two weeks of your initial consultation.
- Will the painting contractor offer a guarantee on the work done in your home? In addition to guarantees offered by paint manufacturers, a reputable company should provide a guarantee on the application and preparation process. At 360° Painting Franklin, our number one priority is making sure you love the work performed by our painting contractors, and we guarantee every painting project completed for a full two years.
The painting contractors from 360° Painting Franklin have the experience and knowledge to bring your vision to life. Call today at (615)614-3634 to schedule your free in-person consultation.