360° Painting of
Professional House Painters in Miami
Skip the mess and stress of DIY painting with professional painting services from 360° Painting® Miami.
If painting has been on your “to-do” list but keeps getting put on the back burner due to work, family, and other home improvement projects, it’s time to call on the professional house painters of 360° Painting® Miami. Our attention to detail and superior customer service have made us the house painters homeowners trust in Miami, Hallandale Beach, Palmetto Bay, Kendale Lakes, and the surrounding FL areas.
Residential and Commercial Painting Services in Miami
Whether you’re looking for a full exterior paint job or want to update a few rooms in your home, the house painters of 360° Painting® Miami are here to bring your project a professional touch.
Our house painting services for Miami homeowners include:
- Interior painting, including cabinets, staircases, and vaulted ceilings
- Exterior house painting, including doors, trim, and windows
- Painting and staining of decks and fences
We are also proud to offer commercial painting services to businesses throughout the local area, including apartment buildings, commercial buildings, warehouses, condo associations, schools, and hospitals. We’ll work with you to design a painting schedule that minimizes disruptions for your employees and regular operations, and delivers professional results within budget.
Miami’s Trusted House Painters
At 360° Painting® Miami, we know you have many choices when it comes to choosing painters for your home or business. We also know that finding a company you can trust is paramount. That’s why we are committed to providing our clients not only with exceptional workmanship, but also outstanding customer service.
Choosing our house and commercial painters for your next project offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Top quality paints and finishes from Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, and PPG.
- A meticulous step-by-step process so no detail is overlooked, including:
- Free estimates and color consultations
- Protecting furniture and floors with drop cloths
- Prepping all areas to be painted by filling cracks and voids, hand scraping, sanding, and spot-priming
- Evaluating surfaces as we paint and, if necessary, sanding, caulking, and priming again
- Applying a finish coat to all trim work
- Keeping you updated on our progress
- Cleaning up by sweeping, vacuuming, and removing all equipment
- Inviting you on a final walkthrough to ensure your complete satisfaction
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Full Liability and Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage
- A commitment to outstanding customer service and communication
Get started today by calling 360° Painting® Miami at (305) 434-5094 for a free consultation and let our house painters take care of the rest!