Residential Exterior Painting from 360 Painting Northwest Washington
- Consultation: Painting your home is a multi-faceted journey, and we want to truly partner with you every step of the way. This begins during our first meeting, where we will chat with you and work to better understand your vision for your home. If needed, we will gladly assist in helping you choose the color(s) and sheen(s) that would be best suited for your project. We can leverage our national partnerships with name brands you know – Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, PPG, etc, – to ensure the best products are used to help keep your home looking beautiful for years to come!
- Protection: We will work throughout the entire project to ensure that everything that surrounds your home is fully protected and handled with care. That means we will ensure plants, outdoor belongings, walkways, etc., are covered during the painting process. Our top priority is treating your home as if it were our own.
- Prepare the surface for painting: Our job is not just about painting your home; we’re here to make sure your home keeps looking great for many years to come. Part of our process involves our crew taking special precautions to ensure the surface of your home is properly prepared prior to paint being applied. Here are some of the ways we prep your home:
- Remove dirt & mildew: As part of our standard process, we will pressure wash the exterior surfaces of your home, to ensure all dirt and grime is removed. When needed, we will alsouse a biodegradable detergent or bleach, which is often helpful for mitigating mildew that can accumulate on the surface of your home and can interfere with proper paint application.
- Create an optimal surface for paint adhesion: The best surface to which paint can be applied is a smooth surface. To help create that surface, we scrape and sand away any peeling or flaking paint. We also spot prime, caulk, and putty as needed.
- Inspect for and identify rotten or broken wood: If there is wood that needs to be replaced or repaired, we will work with you to ensure any damaged surfaces are properly prepared prior to the painting process commencing.
- Secure any loose ends: Loose boards, moldings, and protruding nails are properly secured and addressed prior to the painting of your home, which helps the paint be applied more uniformly with less risk of the painted surface being compromised by problems with the substrate.
- Home hardware preparation: We make sure your windows are protected during the painting process, which may include removing some of the window hardware (e.g., screens). Other items, such as downspouts, shutters, etc. may also need to be removed; if that happens, please note that all removed items will be replaced at the end of the project.
- Paint, the right way: We employ industry-accepted best practices to apply all coats of paint and ensure we are following proper safety guidelines to protect your home and our workers.
- Final inspection: We not only conduct our own inspection, but we also invite you to do a final walk-around at the end of the project to answer any final questions and to ensure you are completely satisfied with the work performed.
Our professionalism paired with our attention to detail help set us apart and truly make us different. We are not an ordinary painting company – we are your locally owned and operated full-service painting team, dedicated to providing you with highly skilled painters, leveraging our national partnerships with leading brands to benefit you and your home -and ultimately partnering with you to help you achieve the goals you established for your home.
Your satisfaction is always our #1 priority. We look forward to working with you!