5 Things to Ask Before Booking a Painting Contractor in Bentonville
If you need to get a painting project done and cannot fit it into your hectic schedule, it’s a good time to hire a painting contractor. Not only will you avoid the mess and hassles of painting, but you’ll also get a professional finish to enjoy for years. But how do you find a painting contractor in Bentonville that has the skills and knowledge you’re looking for?
At 360° Painting® of NWA, we understand that choosing a painting contractor to work in your Bentonville home is a big decision, and not one to be taken lightly. Knowing the right questions to ask can help you make an informed decision with confidence.
How to Hire a Painting Contractor in Bentonville
Before you hire a painter, schedule an in-person consultation, get a written estimate, and ask these five questions. The time you take now can save you time and money later.
- How long has the company been in business? The painting industry has a high rate of turnover, so there is a good chance the painter you find today could be moving on to the next thing tomorrow. When you speak with painting contractors in Bentonville, ask how long they have been in business and if they have experience with the work you need done. Locally owned and operated, 360° Painting of NWA has been serving Northwest Arkansas for years, performing hundreds of interior and exterior projects for homeowners in Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers, and Springdale. Our painting contractors have the experience you want and the professionalism you deserve.
- Which paint brands will be used? Low quality paints produce low quality results, so ask which brands will be used and why. At 360° Painting of NWA, we believe in using only the highest quality paints from PPG, Sherwin-Williams, and Benjamin Moore for a smooth, flawless finish every time.
- How will your home be prepared for painting? Preparation is vital to the success of any project, and that is especially true for painting. At 360° Painting of NWA, we care for every home we enter as if it were our own, protecting furniture and floors before starting. We prepare surfaces to be painted by repairing cracks and holes, and spot prime any repairs. We evaluate our work after each coat of paint to ensure an even finish. After cleaning the workspace, we will accompany you on a final walkthrough to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Will the painting contractor offer a guarantee on the work done in your Bentonville home? Ask if the company guarantees their work, and if they don’t, it’s a red flag. At 360° Painting of NWA, we are proud to guarantee our work for a full two years from the date of completion, giving you added assurance and peace of mind.
- How long will the project take? To understand how long a project will take, ask how many days they will be working in your home, how many days from start to finish, and when they can begin. These three numbers will help you get an idea of the contractor’s timeline, and see if it works with your schedule. At 360° Painting of NWA, we want you to enjoy your updated space as soon as possible, and we typically finish projects within two weeks of the initial consultation.
The painting contractors from 360° Painting of NWA proudly serve homeowners in Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers, Springdale and across Northwest Arkansas. Call today at (479)431-5450 to schedule a free in-person consultation.