The 360° Painting Interior Process
360° Painting is not your typical paint company. Our national partnerships with leading paint brands, our detailed process, and our wealth of experience makes us the best locally owned paint business! Your house is important not just as an investment, but also as your home. You can trust 360° Painting to cover all angles, to pay attention to the details, and to deliver your dream home within our agreed-upon timeline. The 360° Painting Process is a proprietary method that guarantees the highest quality paint job, every time.
We are methodical and thorough when painting the interior of a home. Take a look at just a brief overview of what this process looks like and how it guarantees you the perfect paint, every time.
- Consultation: We will gladly offer input and advice regarding the finish and type of paint that should be used, including painting samples. We’re paint experts with national partnerships with leading brands like Sherwin-Williams. This sets us above the rest because we can help you find the perfect paint for your home.
- Prepare the room: We take every care to protect your furnishings and decorations but, before we get started, we work with you to remove all pictures, wall hangings, and precious/breakable items from the room or to secure your valuable items if they cannot be removed.
- Preliminary walk-through: Collaborating with you to ensure that you get exactly the home you envision is important to us. Our Supervisor-on-Site will do a thorough walk-through with you before the project begins to confirm exactly what you want and how you want it.
- Protect furniture: We move all furniture away from the walls and then cover it, along with the flooring, with drop cloths and plastic.
- Ensure optimal surface for adhesion: Paint needs to be applied to smooth, prepped surfaces to make sure it adheres well and looks great for years to come. As part of our preparatory process, we remove all electrical faceplates, scrape/sand areas, and caulk/putty holes to guarantee that your investment in painting your home lasts for years.
- Evaluate further repairs: Because we want to protect your investment for years, we also may consul you to make minor repairs. Any repairs may incur an extra charge but will be decided beforehand by you.
- Paint, the right way: Our professional process of painting your walls relies on only high-quality products and on our years of experience and practice.
- Finishing touches: We clean-up after the project is complete by removing all tools and equipment, including drop cloths and plastic, and sweeping, vacuuming and scrubbing to remove all traces of the paint crew…except for the great new coat of paint!
- Final walk-through: We conduct our own final inspection and then invite you to join us on a final walk-through where we can address any final questions or concerns and ensure that we have exceeded your expectations.
Our attention to detail and methodical system guarantees you the perfect paint job for the perfect home. We’re proud of our work and look forward to bringing your dream house to life.