360° Painting of
Professional House Painters in Salt Lake
Give your next painting project a professional touch with 360° Painting® Salt Lake.
Looking for professional house painters in the Salt Lake, UT area? Look no further than 360° Painting® Salt Lake. Our team of house painters have the experience, skill, and equipment to deliver flawless results you’ll enjoy for years to come. Our painting services are available to homeowners in Sandy, Draper, West Jordan, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, and the neighboring areas.
Salt Lake’s Trusted House Painters
When you’re busy with work, family activities, and day-to-day tasks, it’s hard to find time for a painting project, even if your home really needs an update. Whether you want to paint a single room or your whole house, call on our house painters to get the job done. We handle all the stress and mess that comes with painting, so you can get back to your daily activities without worry.
To get started, all you need to do is schedule a free consultation and a member of our painting team will come to your home to review your house painting project, answer questions, and provide you with a detailed, written estimate. Overwhelmed at the idea of choosing new colors for your home? We also offer free color consultations and are happy to suggest colors and finishes based on our years of experience, current trends, and your style.
When you choose the painters of 360° Painting® Salt Lake for your house painting project, we’re here to handle every last detail from the moment you schedule your free consultation until we have your final approval of a job well done.
To ensure no detail goes unnoticed, we follow a meticulous step-by-step process that includes:
- Scheduling our work around your busy schedule
- Covering furniture and floors with drop cloths
- Thoroughly prepping areas that will be painted by filling voids and nail holes, scraping and sanding to a smooth finish, and spot-priming as needed
- Using state-of-the-art technology, we’ll begin painting using only premium paints and finishes from Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, and PPG
- Inspecting our work as we apply each coat of paint and sanding, caulking, and priming again if needed
- Applying a finish coat to trim, crown molding, and windows
- Always keeping you informed of our progress and timeline; most projects are completed within two weeks of the initial estimate
- Reviewing our work and applying touch-ups if needed before cleaning up
When we’re finished, we’ll invite you to walk through and inspect our work. We only consider the job done when you are 100% satisfied.
For a professional finish on your next painting project, call the house painters of 360° Painting® Salt Lake today at (801) 895-3876 for a free consultation.