Painting Company in Tulsa: Our Tips for Choosing Paint Colors
If your painting project is on hold because you can’t decide on which colors to use, call on the professional painters of 360° Painting® Tulsa. Our painting company offers complementary color consultations for exterior and interior house painting projects and can help you find the perfect colors for your home. We’re also happy to share our favorite tips for picking paint colors.
Our Painting Company’s Tips for Choosing Interior Colors
Overwhelmed at the thought of choosing a new interior color scheme for you home in Tulsa? Start with these tips from 360° Painting® Tulsa:
- Use a color wheel. Even if you don’t select the exact colors on the wheel, it’s a quick and easy way to see which colors will work well together.
- Upload an image of your room to the free Color Visualizer Tool found right here on our website to try out endless color combinations at your convenience.
- Choose a color that complements your existing furniture and decor to ensure a cohesive look.
- Draw color inspiration from a pattern on your comforter, the color of a favorite throw blanket, or artwork.
Our Painting Company’s Tips for Choosing Exterior Colors in Tulsa
Find the right colors for your home’s exterior fast with these tips from 360° Painting® Tulsa:
- Look at homes in your neighborhood to see a variety of color palettes already in action and take note of what you like and dislike.
- Color can influence the overall appearance of your home, so consider the impact you would like to make. If you have an architectural feature you want to draw attention to, try using a bright accent color that adds contrast to the main color of your home. Alternately, if there’s a feature you want to downplay, use a neutral color.
- While contrasting colors can add visual interest, too many colors will make it look busy. Typically, sticking to three colors at most works best; a main body color, a trim color, and an accent color.
- Look at exterior elements of your home that won’t be painted, such as walkways, shingles, and brickwork, and take their colors into account to avoid clashing colors.
Not sure which direction to go? Let 360° Painting® Tulsa help with a free color consultation and estimate. Our painters help homeowners choose colors and finishes daily and can make your next painting project a breeze.
Ready to get started? Call our painting company today at (918) 771-4177 for a free consultation in your Tulsa-area home.