Spring Promotion 2019
Get up to $600 Off
Valid April 1 through June 30, 2019BOOK NOW
360° Painting of
360° Painting West Bend: House Painters & Painting Services
For professional results on your next home or commercial painting project, call the experts at 360° Painting® West Bend.
Looking for a painting company that can deliver professional results with outstanding customer service? Look no further than 360° Painting® West Bend. Our team of professional house painters have the skill and equipment to provide flawless results, and always make communication and customer service a top priority. Locally owned and operated, our house painters offer a full range of interior and exterior painting services to homeowners and businesses in West Bend, Cedarburg, Germantown, Richfield, Wales, North Prairie, Mequon, Nashotak, Menomonee Falls, and the neighboring WI areas.
Commercial and House Painters You Can Trust in West Bend
When work is performed in your home or business, it’s important to find a company you can trust. At 360° Painting® West Bend, we’re committed to excellence in workmanship and customer service, and it’s reflected in our customer reviews and Elite Service Ranking on HomeAdvisor.
At 360° Painting® West Bend, our residential and commercial services start with a free estimate and color consultation. We’ll walk through your project, answer questions, discuss colors, and provide you with a detailed estimate. We’ll also work with you to create a painting schedule that minimizes disruptions to your family or business.
To ensure pristine results you’ll be proud to show off, the house and commercial painters at 360° Painting® West Bend follow the same multi-step process on every project, big or small. Just a few of these steps include:
- Covering furniture, floors, furniture, and other belongings before work begins
- Carefully prepping all surfaces by scraping and sanding walls, filling voids, repairing cracks, and spot priming where needed
- Only using premium paints and finishes from Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, and PPG
- Evaluating our work as each coat of paint is applied, and sanding, priming, and repainting if any inconsistencies are found
- Cleaning up our workspace at the end of each workday and keeping you informed of our progress
- Double checking our work and touching-up as needed
- Removing tools and equipment, vacuuming or sweeping, moving furniture back into place, and cleaning our workspace and the wash sink
Lastly, we’ll invite you to walk through our paint job to inspect our work and results. We only consider the job done when you’re 100% satisfied.
For more information about our commercial and house painters, or to schedule a free consultation, call 360° Painting® West Bend today at (414) 909-8616.