Booking a Painting Contractor in High Point: 5 Things to Ask
With all the deadlines, carpools, and activities of everyday life, the thought of starting a new painting project can be stressful for anyone. Many High Point homeowners choose to hire a painting contractor to save their time and sanity. While hiring a skilled painting contractor can be a time saving move that delivers stunning results, hiring a sub-par contractor can be a recipe for disaster. So how do you make an informed decision?
At 360° Painting® Winston Salem and High Point, our painting contractors understand that choosing a company to work in your home is a big step, and not one that should be taken lightly. Asking the right questions can make all the difference when deciding who you will entrust with your home.
How to Hire a Painting Contractor in High Point
Before you book a painter, schedule an in-person consultation. Take the time to get an estimate, meet the contractor, and ask these five questions, it will save you headaches down the road.
- How long will the project take? Contractors can be notorious for starting late, taking longer than estimated, and not finishing on time. Before you hire a painting contractor in High Point, ask when they can start, how many days the work will last, and when the work will be completed. At 360° Painting Winston Salem and High Point, we know your time is valuable, and although jobs will vary in size and difficulty, we typically complete projects within two weeks of the initial consultation.
- Will the painting contractor offer a guarantee on the work done in your High Point home? Reputable painting companies should offer a guarantee on the preparation and application process, so be sure to ask. At 360° Painting Winston Salem and High Point, your utmost satisfaction is our biggest priority, and we guarantee every painting job for two years.
- How long has the company been in business? A guarantee of service won’t mean anything if the company goes out of business. 360° Painting Winston Salem and High Point is locally owned and operated, and has years of experience assisting homeowners in Greensboro, Winston Salem, and High Point.
- Which paint brands will be used? Cheap materials never produce the same results as premium materials. At 360° Painting Winston Salem and High Point, our painting contractors use only the highest quality paints and finishes from PPG, Sherwin-Williams, and Benjamin Moore for exceptional results you can enjoy for years to come.
- How will your home be prepared and protected before painting? Preparation is a huge part of any successful project, especially painting, and should be treated as an integral step in the painting process. Ask about how your floors and furniture will be protected, and how your surfaces and trim will be prepared.At 360° Painting Winston Salem and High Point, we care for your home and belongings as if they were our own, covering floors and furniture before any work begins. We repair cracks with premium-grade products, hand sand and scrape all areas to be painted, and spot prime repairs. To ensure a smooth and consistent finish, we evaluate our work after every coat of paint, and clean up thoroughly when the work is completed. Once finished, we will walk through the project and our work to ensure you are completely satisfied.
The painting contractors from 360° Painting Winston Salem and High Point serve the communities of Winston Salem, High Point, and Greensboro, and are ready to assist you with your next project. Call now at 336-307-4155 for a free in-person consultation and estimate.